23.12.16

26 GNAI-Pastel Christmas


So it's Christmas Eve tomorrow...are you prepared?! All my presents were wrapped up last weekend, I can't be doing with all the last minute rush! It's my last 26 Great Nail Art Ideas of 2016 today and we're ending it with something fun...Pastel Christmas!
  


You can't have pastel nails without using the polishes from the best pastel collection of the year...Pastel Pet Names by Pretty Serious. The base colour is two coats of Bunny Foo Foo and then for my sugar cookie trees I made decals on my Uber Mat. I coloured in the little trees with Cutie Patootie and Fluffikins. I tried something a bit different with these to begin with but it didn't work. You know how when you get icing on cookies/biscuits and you can still see the base around the edges? Well that's what I was wanting to go for but it just didn't work out! 


For my little ginerbread man I used Cutie Patootie and Fluffikins for his cute little feet and hands...seriously how sweet is this image?! Cafe Au Lait from Annika was used to colour in his body. Images are from Uber Chic Christmas 01 and 02 and the black stamping polish is A Kind of Black by Colour Alike.


I sealed in my design with Topped with Love.

Overall I was so happy with this mani! I had actually done something totally different to this but then I deleted some images from my camera while I was transferring them for editing. However, I am glad I need that as I then changed my design and I loved it. Then only thing that annoyed me a bit was that I couldn't get the full words of "sugar cookies on my nails due to the shape. 

What do you think of my design? Are you looking forward to Christmas?!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Bye for now x






No comments:

Post a Comment