23.2.18

Cirque Colors swatches and nail art


Eeeeeekkk it's finally Friday! It's the weekend and I have an awesome post to share with you today. I was recently contacted by the amazing Cirque Colors and I was literally gobsmacked. I was so shocked at what the email said I actually shouted OMG out long and my work colleague thought something was wrong haha! I was just shocked and honoured that such an amazing brand like Cirque Colors liked my work! So enough of my blabbing and let's see the polishes eh?!



First up is the lovely Sunset Park. A light coral creme which was opaque in two coats. When I wore this to work, a colleague kept saying how much she loved it! Perfect summer colour.



Doyers is a hot rod red creme. This is a beautiful classic red and I actually really liked this on me. Normally reds make me feel very washed out! Another two coater.



Fast Fashion is a muted terracotta creme polish. The website information says it is great for medium to dark skin but I think it suited me well and I'm very pale lol. Swatch is two coats.



Golightly is certainly one of my favourites from this post. It's a lovely Robin egg blue creme and it was opaque in two coats.



Hatch is a very unique polish! I've seen similar polishes from Models Own that remind me of mini eggs but they have more hex type shape speckles. Hatch is made with irregular shaped flakie pigments which give it more of a spotted finish. It has a white base and is opaque in two coats, however I added a third as I preferred it. Hatch has just been re-released. 



Reflektor, another re-release, is a platinum silver metallic polish. It's ultra reflective and goes on so smoothly!  In some light it looks quote gold but then silver in other lighting. Swatch is two coats.




I don't think this polish needs an introduction! Halcyon was THE polish of 2017. A stunning reflective rose gold polish. Like Reflektor, it is made with special metallic pigments that give it a shiny, mirror-like finish. Another two coater. I can't believe I finally have Halcyon <3 



Now for a bit of art! Here I used Sunset Park as a base and added a little bit of Doyers to my ring finger. I them stamped a sun image using Uber Chic 2-02, Powder Perfect Orange and Sunshine from Colour Alike. It would be rude not to do this sort of nail art over a colour called Sunset Park :)


I kept Halycon on for a week and had to do some stamping over it. I really didn't want to take it off and if I didn't have other things to swatch I would have kept it on for longer as I didn't have any chips and very minimal tip wear! The images are from Lina Feeling Shapely 07 and I used Hit The Bottle White and Black.

 All these polishes are currently available from the Cirque Colors website. The cremes are $12.50 and the metallics are $14.00. These polishes have been a pleasure to work with and they are such amazing quality! Hopefully you'll be seeing more of this fab brand on my blog :)

Make sure to go check out Cirque Colors below!

Bye for now x








No comments:

Post a Comment