12.6.18

Meebox Chelsea Flower Show swatches and reviw


Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope you had a lovely weekend in the sun. Today on the blog I have a review of the most recent Meebox, Chelsea Flower Show. As you can tell by the name it's all about flowers!



In the box we have 3 polishes, some nail art stickers, hand tattoos and a dotting tool! Lots of lovely goodies.


The first polishes I swatched was Seven Dials by Nails Inc. Such a beautiful vibrant yellow polish from their Gel Effect range. I used three coats for opacity.



The next polish is Jace by Zoya which is described as a modern tropical green. Perfect for a flower themed box! My swatch is three coats.



For me, this is the pièce de résistance of this box. A England always do such amazing polishes and I nearly bought this particular one recently and I'm so glad I didn't. Peaseblossom A Fairy is a stunning vibrant violet red which a iridescent glimmer finish. Opaque in two coats.  



I used all the polishes and all the nail art items in this mani. The stickers from IZ Beauty Of London were so cute and I just had to use one of the big flowers and some butterflies. 
The hand tattoos from MoYou London are meant for hands but they work really well on nails too! I only didn't use them on my skin as it says you need baby oil to remove them which I never have in the house lol.
Lastly I used the cute dotting tool from Miss Cat Nails to create the freehand flower. I know it's not the best, I don't do freehand but at least I tried!

All links for these items are below.
Nail Inc Seven Dials - £15
Zoya Jace - £9.95
Peaseablossom A Fairy A England - £11
Floral stickers IZ Beauty Of London - £4
Flower Power hand tattoos MoYou London - £2.50
Dotting Tool Miss Cat Nails - £4.99

So if you bought all these items separately is would cost around £47.44, plus any postage and packaging you would need to pay.  This box was £20.00 from Meebox! If you like nail polish and enjoy a surprise then you definitely need to sign up for this box. It costs £20 per month or if you sign up for three months up front it works out to be £18 per month. The theme gets announced on the 1st of every month and your box is usually shipped out on the 23rd by Royal Mail and it's tracked too!

Don't forget to check out Meebox on their social media below.

Bye for now x






No comments:

Post a Comment