2.12.16

Jessica Winter Collection - Phenom Precious - Swatches, review and nail art


Things are looking a little festive around here tonight with a gorgeous new collection from Jessica. Jessica has some new polishes in the Phenom collection and they are perfect colours for this season! 



Star Sapphire is a beaut! It's a lovely deep sapphire blue with a hidden shimmer. The application was great and it was opaque in two coats. No top coat.



I totally did not expect Gold Vermeil to me my favourite, only because blues are usually my fav! It's stunning metallic gold with a shimmer finish. This was opaque in two coats and the application was amazing! No streaks which is so nice for a metallic. No top coat.



Antique Silver is a very sheer silver with shimmer finish. Here it is pictured as two coat and I think it would look lovely as a topper another another colour! No top coat. 



I decided to create a bit of nail with these colours using Star Sapphire as the base. The image is from Lina Feeling Shapely 07! which is an amazing plate but more about that another time! I stamped the image with Kind Of White by Colour alike and then coloured in parts with Antique Silver and Gold Vermeil. 
Unfortunately I was a bit impatient and applied the image to my nail before it was 100% dry and it smudged a bit! oops! 


I still loved how it came out and you can see how nice Antique Silver looks over Star Sapphire.

You can buy these polishes from Gerrard International for £13.50 each and they contain 14ml. Also, I had a little nosey and they have some cute Christmas gift sets available so make sure you check those out! 

What do you think of these polishes?

Bye for now x



No comments:

Post a Comment