20.12.16

Costa cup inspired Christmas mani


I can't believe it's Christmas day this Sunday?! It's seems to have just appeared and I don't feel like I've done enough Christmas nails..are you sick of Christmas designs yet? I'm not if you haven't noticed by today's post. My partner and I got a Costa a few weeks back and it was a take out (I had an orange hot chocolate-yum!) and I just had to keep the cup to recreate it!


As the blue base colour I used two coats of Pretty Serious, Pookie. I also used another Pretty Serious colour which is call No Buy and it's such a pretty red shade with gold bits running through it. I'm going to be using that as my Christmas day nails with some stamping for sure! The white is A Kind of White from Colour Alike, sold at Nail-Artisan.


And here is the nails and the cup! I had the perfect images on my Uber Chic Christmas 01 and 02 plates. The only thing that I was missing was the snowman's hat...but lets just pretend that it blew off ok?!


To finish off the design and seal it all in, I used my new favourite top coat, Topped with Love.

What do you think of my Costa cup recreation mani? What's your favourite holiday drink?

Bye for now x








No comments:

Post a Comment