9.12.16

26 GNAI - Christmas Preparations


Today's prompt for Christmas Preparations was another random one! I just instantly thought of decorating the tree and wrapping all the presents. So that's what I went with :) and I even got two of my lovely nail friends on Instagram involved on this one. Keep reading to see all our manis together.


For my mani I used all 4 polishes from For Your Nails Only Silent Night Collction. Jack Frost, Rudolph Red, Melchoir and Mistletoe Magic. All the images are from Uber Chic Christmas 01 and 02 plates from Nail-Artisan.


I also want to share with you my new favourite top coat! I was a HK Girl lover before but Topped with Love is just amazing. So glossy and face drying and really helps your mani last. I've not had time to do my nails this week so this I've had this mani on since Sunday. That's 5 days so far and it will stay on until tomorrow. There is no tip wear! Nail-Artisan is the UK stockist for this and I've just bought another bottle so I can'r run out lol.

And here's the really fun bit! Rebecca from baby_mama_nails and Cath from withnailsandi joined in with my on my prompt and we did triplet nails! How awesome are their manis?! As you can see we all used the same colours and images expect the writing. I really love how they all look together.



So what do you think of our manis? What would you have done for Christmas Preparations?

Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment