13.12.16

Polish My Life swatches - Nail-Artisan review


I have another new to me polish brand on the blog today courtesy of Alex from Nail-Artisan and that is, Polish My Life. She kindly sent me the new Girls & Boys collection, NYC Edition which consists of three amazing cremes!  Read on to see swatches and nail art.



First up is Concrete Jungle. This represents the soft green shade of Central Park. This was opaque in just one coat...that's right, this is just one coat! No top coat.



I did some stamping over the top using Uber Chic Christmas 02. These layered images were quite hard to use but I liked how they came out in the end. I used Joana and Bruce from EDK and Colour Alike, a Kind of black for stamping


Skyscraper is a lovely deep grey, and if you didn't guess it by the name, this represents NYC's tall skyscrapers! My swatch is two coats as I think I applied it a bit thin in places by you could get away with one coat. No top coat.



I recently bought Musk have the Holo, which is a new holo stamping polish by Hit The Bottle and sold by Nail-Artisan and I thought it would look pretty over Skyscraper. So I stamped some pink holo snowflakes using Uber Chic Christmas 01.


9-5 Hustle is my favourite from this collection. It's a stunning dusky mauve/purple and I love it! This swatch is two coats but one would be ok. No top coat.


I do have some stamping over this one but you'll have to wait until Friday for that mani!

These polishes were absolutely amazing to work with! Such buttery and creamy to apply. They are very highly pigmented too so would double up as a stamping polish which is a nice bonus. I liked this so much, I bought myself a polish from this brand for Christmas, well my mum bought it for me but I had to order it lol!

If you like creme polishes, you will love these. You can buy this full collection for £26.50 which is great value as each one costs £8.60. You may think it's a bit pricey fro a plain old creme polish but they are more than just that! You wouldn't get this type of formula or opacity from your average high street polish.

What do you think of these polishes? Would you buy any?

Bye for now x






No comments:

Post a Comment