15.5.18

Cirque Colors Metropolis SS2018 swatches and nail art


Hey guys. Hope you had a lovely weekend. It was another sunny one for me in West Yorkshire! I could get used to this lol it's nice being able to get all your washing dry so quickly haha!! 
Today on the blog is a gorgeous new collection from Cirque Colors. The Metropolis SS2018 collection is inspired by New York City and consists on 6 creme polishes.


Cirque Colors are 4 free, vegan and cruelty free. They are all handmade in Brooklyn, NY. All these polishes had a fab formula and so glossy without top coat! Which is a necessity to make your mani last longer but if a polish has a glossy finish I don't add a top coat as I'm lazy lol.
All my swatches are 3 thin coats but these would be opaque using 2 thicker ones. I just prefer thinner coats as they dry quicker. 


First up we have Uptown Girl which is such a lovely delicate baby pink.




Next we have High Line which was my favourite from this collection! This is such a stunning colour and just attracts attention to your nails. High Line is a light blue lavender creme. 



BAM is a vibrant coral-pink creme, hence the name BAM!! lol just reminds me of a comic strip when I see that word in capitals.



Blushing Queens is a vivid raspberry pink. This has a very juicy finish to it. This was probably another favourite of mine from this collection. 



Lafayette is a lovely emerald green polish.



Last but not least is Strawberry Fields. A bright red-pink creme. This was another one that had a juicy finish to it.



So with the name of Strawberry Fields, I just had to do something strawberry related with this colour. I added Lafayette to two nails and I added some dots of Strawberry Fields. The idea in my head was for these nails to look like strawberry fields, but when I googled it, they just look mainly green lol you cant really see the actually strawberries. Ah well, just pretend this is what it looks like ok?!
The plate I used was Uber Chic 3-03 and I used Bruce from EDK for the green and As Black AS Night from HTB for the seeds.


Now this nail art was my favourite!! I did a smoosh mani using Uptown Girl and High Line and then I did some advanced stamping for the flowers. I used all the remaining colours from this collection to colour in the little flowers. The image is from Paulinas Passions x Bundle Monster collab plate. The black is As Black As Night from HTB.

You can get these colors from the Cirque Colors website for $12.50 each. I am so honoured to work with this brand and I am so exciting to be continuing my reviews for the next week or two with some polishes from the Desert Bloom collection and the ever so popular Vice collection!

Keep your eyes peeled for more! Bye for now x





No comments:

Post a Comment