23.8.16

Uber Chic Wild West 2 - Nail-Artisan review


Do you love the Wild west? Tribal? Native America? Yes I hear you say?! Well you will love the new Wild West 02 plate from Uber Chic. Nail-Artisan sent me this beautiful plate for review so I could create some manis for you guys.


The Wild West 02 plate measures 9.5cm by 14.5cm. The full size designs measure 17mm x 21mm and there are a few smaller coordinating images down the middle too!


For my first mani I used 3 coats of Peachie Poo by Pretty Serious as the base coat. Then I stamped with Joana and Icara from EDK to create this Navajo rug inspired mani.


I found this picture of a gorgeous 1960's Navajo style rug on Google and this is what the mani was based around.



I went a bit more simple for my second mani but I loved how it came out! The base is 2 coats of Chai from the Gelly Hi Shine by Barry M. Quick shout out to Barry M.. this polish was amazing to apply! I love the style of the brush and it was nearly opaque in 1 coat.


I went very basic with this design and just stamped in black using a Pueen stamping polish. I used my jumbo Nail-Artisan stamper for both manis.

I think the Wild West 02 plate is great! All the images stamped really well. You can create so many different manis with it and it's great value at £10.99. 

If you buy this plate from Nail-Artisan you will also earn reward points which can be built up until you have enough to redeem against your purchases. How awesome is that?!

What do you think of this plate? Do you like my manis?

Bye for now x





No comments:

Post a Comment