30.8.16

BPS Review - Chameleon nail polish



I have a quick Born Pretty Store review for you guys today and it's of this gorgeous chameleon nail polish with holo glitter in it! This is number 31 on the website. 



This polish is stunning and as you can see it shifts from blue to purple! This is a really poor lighting picture but it's the only way I could capture the shift. I made a bit of a mistake when I applied this as on the website it states that it needs a black base coat. Which I totally forgot about! I ended up doing 3 coats of this polish to gain the opacity on the pictures and to be honest, this looks the same as the pictures on the website so the black base isn't really a necessity. It would just help gain the opacity with less layers I think. 


I love how the glitters look like tiny little stars here. This polish would look really nice with some stars stamped over the top but I didn't have time to stamp over it :(

This polish is only £4.91 for 6ml which I think is quite good value. It applies really nicely and has a gorgeous finish. Don't forget to check out Born Pretty Store for other nail art items and make sure to use my code BNG10 if you purchase anything.

What do you think of this polish? Should I have stamped over it?

Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment