9.8.16

Tropics RockNailStar vinyls - Nail-Artisan review


I have another pack of RockStarNail vinyls, sent to me by Nail-Artisan, to show you guys today. Tropics is a bigger pack than the heraldry one so it has more variety. It's full of leaves and fruit type designs!


For my first mani I used 3 coats of Strawberry Cream by Parrot Polish as the base. I then applied a fast dry top coat and left to dry for 20 minutes.


I applied the nail vinyls and then sponged on Dragon Fruit. It's a very subtle design but I really loved it and reminded me of pink grapefruit!


For my next mani I used some of the leaf patterns. 3 coats of Mini Mint was my base coat and I applied 1 coat of Morgan Taylor Little Black dress on my ring finger.


Once my fast dry top coat had dried, I applied all the nail vinyls. On my ring finger is I'm with the lifeguard by China Glaze. I actually painted this on rather than sponging as I wanted to see if this made a difference. I am happy to report it did not and there was no bleeding!
On my other fingers I did a random sponge gradient of Custom kicks and Keepin' it teal, both by China Glaze. 

I was really impressed with the Tropics vinyls. It's got a lot of different images on it and is a great price at £2.90! Do go check them out on Nail-Artisan.

What do you think of these vinyls? Which mani is your favourite?

Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment