26.8.16

Mandala Love Uber Chic - Nail-Artisan review


Yey it's Friday and I have no work now for a week :D so looking forward to a nice break. I'm not actually going on holiday, just having a few days out and no doubt doing jobs around the house! I have a review for you today of the beautiful Uber Chic Mandala Love plate that was sent to me by the lovely Alex for Nail-Artisan.




This is the Mandala plate by Uber Chic and as you can see it is a mini! The plate is 6cm x 12cm and most of the images are 17mm x 21mm. It's super cute and I love all the images on it.


I went very simple for my first mani and use The Blessed Damozel from A England as a base and did some classic gold stamping. Nice and easy but quite striking! I stamped this with my Nail-Artisan clear jumbo stamper and it has picked up beautifully. It is my go to stamper right now.



Blueberry Cream by Parrot Polish was the base for my next mani and I went for decals this time. I used Dolly, Allan and Tuco which are all EDK stamping polishes. I laid down some Sally Hansen Double Duty on my Uber Mat and then stamped the images from my ring and pointer fingers. Once dry, I just simply coloured in the gaps! Unfortunately I did manage to smudge the white outline...doh! 


Once dry, I peeled the decals and applied them to my nails. I love how you can add little things like the swirls on the ends of my nail to just complete a design. The nails looked a bit plain with just a flower and "peace" on them.

The Mandala Love plate is gorgeous! I love all the images on it and they all picked up so well. You can get this plate from Nail-Artisan for £5.99!

What do you think of these manis I created? Will you pick up this plate?

Bye for now x


No comments:

Post a Comment