28.11.17

Uber Chic Collection 22 - Nail-Artisan review


Hey guys I hope you had a great weekend! Tonight on the blog I have a review of Uber Chic collection 22. I really love this collection! It's full of the classic designs like geometric pattern but then it also has some awesome layering images like the gems on the first plate..you just know I had to use them!
   



For my first design I knew I had to use those amazing gem stones from plate 22-01 and I turned them into 3D gem stones! This mani was a lot of fun! I used Funky Teal from Pink Gellac as the base and then first stamped the base of the gem in A Kind Of White by Colour Alike. I started to build up the 3D effect by using some builder gel. Once I was happy I cured and then added a little of Diamond Silver, also from Pink Gellac. Once that has also cured, I wiped the taker layer away and stamped the top of the gem in As Black As Night from Hit The Bottle. 


How cool do they look?! I love the 3D effect of these. 


The image on my ringer finger is from 7-01 by Uber Chic.


On plate 22-02 this arrow type design really caught my eye so I decided to pair it with a creme gradient. I did an all Pretty Serious Gradient using Bunny Foo Foo, Cloudburst and Mitsy. Then I stamped using As Black As Night.



I absolutely loved the little Cath Kidston-esque design from plate 22-03 but I wanted to use more Christmassy colours! So I used Mojave Mirage for the base and stamped the roses in Red Dragon by Colour Alike. I then used As Black As Night to stamp the outline.


What do you think of this collection then? I love each plate from this collection and I love the layered gem...watch out for some more on Fridays post! You can get Collection 22 from Nail-Artisan for only £20.40.
Follow Nail-Artisan on social media.

Bye for now x




No comments:

Post a Comment