24.11.17

Wintry Nails - MoYou inspired


Happy Friday guys! Today I have a really wintery mani and it makes me feel so festive! I'm hoping popping to a Christmas market this weekend with a friend too...'tis the season to be festive!



This mani was actually inspired by a design that MoYou London posted on their Instagram. I loved it so much, I took inspiration from it to do this mani. The base colour is the lovely Abandon Ship from Powder Perfect which I got from a destatsh. 
I then used Colour Alike, Rainy Mood and Blue Sky for the gradient stamping and also Kind Of White for the deer. The gold is So Extra by Twinkled T.


All images are from Uber Chic Holiday Jingle plate which I am just obsessed with right now. More Christmas designs will be seen on this blog :)

Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment