3.11.17

Meebox - Femme Fatale


Hey guys. As this publishes I'll probably be feeling a bit ropey as I had a procedure today to test for Coeliacs disease. I won't fully go into the details but you can Google it if you really want to know lol. 
Today's review is about last months awesome Meebox!! It was an NCLA take over which was really interesting as I didn't even know that they did polish!?


In the box we were treat to 3 polishes, some nail wraps and a stunning glass file.


I just had to take a close up picture of this file! It's like a knife! So cool and I haven't actually used it yet as I don't want to mark it lol, however, glass nail files are brilliant and good for your nails.


On to the polishes! Ask The Magic 8 Ball could possibly be my favourite white polish?! It glides on so smooth and it's nearly opaque in one coat! 



Rush hour is a fiery red that is described as a creme but it has a sort of sheer/jelly look to it. I did three coats and I think you can just about see some VNL still. 



Back To Black is a basic black polish....but what's not basic about it is that it's opaque in just one coat!! I was super happy about this as I don't have a one coater black in my collection!



I need to disclose that me and nail wraps just don't get along! My nails are really curved so I can never get them to sit flush on my nails. That being said, NCLA nail wraps are some of the best wraps in my opinion. You can definitely tell that they have staying power as when it comes to peeling them off it's a bit tough. On the NCLA website I couldn't see this nude version of Leather and Lace but they have a transparent one which would be quite cool.



For a little bit of nail art I took Rush Hour and Back To Black and did a gradient. I used Ask The Magic 8 ball as a base and they all worked so well together!

As the contents of this box was an American take over, all the items are in US dollars, but the overall value of the box is £64.95 including postage. Now that's a whopping box! 

This box was £20.00 from Meebox! If you like nail polish and enjoy a surprise then you definitely need to sign up for this box. It costs £20 per month or if you sign up for three months up front it works out to be £18 per month. The theme gets announced on the 1st of every month and your box is usually shipped out on the 22nd and it's tracked too!

Don't forget to check out Meebox on their social media below.

Bye for now x






No comments:

Post a Comment