17.11.17

Creative Shop 109 - plate review



Hey guys! Today I have a review for Creative shop. I have reviewed two of their stampers in the past but today's post is about a stamping plate. This is the first time I have tried a Creative Shop stamping plate so I was really excited to see what they are like.




Plate 109 is a Christmas plate as you can see. It has a nice range of images from Christmas jumper designs, to snowy layered Christmas trees.


My first mani was a bit more of a plain one as I stamped over Enchanted Green by Liv Oliv. I used Colour Alike A Kind Of White and the design in the bottom middle of the plate.



I absolutely loved my second design! I used the ever so beautiful Can't Take The Sky from Pretty Serious as the base and then used the layered images to the right of the plate. First I stamped the trees in Emeralds Are Forever by Hit The bottle and then went over it with the second image using A Kind Of White.


I love how this has a snowy scene and it's so effective don't you think?!

The Creative shop plate are etched very well but you have to be careful when cleaning them as fibres from cotton balls will get stuck in the images. This happened to me on a few occasions and I had to stamp again as the image had fluff in it lol! So after I cleaned the plate I would just give it a quick wipe before stamping again.

They are a great size and the images are huge too! They are 15mm x 25mm which is narrower than Uber Chic images but longer so great for people with longer nails.  

You can get this plate direct from Creative Shop for $9 or from Nail-Artisan in the UK for £7.00.

Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment