21.11.17

Creative shop 106 plate review



Halloween is well and truly over but went I was sent Creative Shop plate 109, I was also sent plate 106. I didn't want to go too Halloweeny with my design so I just chose the cool Zombee!




How cool is this plate?! It's got some really funky images on that would give you a bit of a different Halloween mani.


For my design I just used the one image as I wanted to create a funky gradient to go with it. I used NCLA Back To Black and Colour Alike Sunshine for the cool bee gradient! The white is NCLA Ask The Magic 8 ball. 
I then stamped the Zombee with As Black As Night by Hit The Bottle and coloured him in with the below polishes.
Tonic - Lunar Lust
Powder Perfect - Search The Kingdom
Colour Alike - Sunshine


Once it was touch dry I applied it to my nail with light pressure. I did have to stamp the words after as that has dried too much to be stamped at the same time.

I really love this plate and it's so cool have different images compared to bag standard Halloween plates. I like the more gory stuff!

You can get this plate direct from Creative Shop for $9 or from Nail-Artisan in the UK for £7.00.

Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment