16.5.17

Lina Make Your Mark 04 - Nail-Artisan review


Hey guys! I hope you had a great weekend. Lina is back with another Make Your Mark plate, number 4, and boy it's a good one! I think out of all the themes she has done, this has been the best. Everyone really seems to love these ones including me! 



I swatched a polish that my lovely friend Alex gave me for my birthday and it was so pretty so I didn't want to put much over it. I loved this image from the plate and it picked up so well!! The base is Lunar Lust from Tonic Polish.



Oh my days I just loved this mani!! I kept this on for a solid week and even had a peel off base coat under it. I was instantly drawn to this butterfly and knew it would look awesome with a gradient under it so I went all out and used all six colours from the Sparklea Carnival Collection. I even made a YouTube Tutorial on this design. It will be up on Thursday but if you head over to my channel and subscribe, you'll get a notification when it's up :) 


What did you guys think of this plate? It's awesome right! Grunge skulls, writing, flowers, butterflies and so much more! The images are so versatile on the Lina plates!

You get get Mark Your Mark 04 from Nail-Artisan for £12.25 and many other Lina plates.

Follow Nail-Artisan on the below social media.

Bye for now x




No comments:

Post a Comment