2.5.17

Uber Chic Collection 16 - Nail-Artisan review


Hey guys. Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I spent a bit of time with my mum and sister on Sunday down at the market in Brighouse. I made sure I was home Before Tour De Yorkshire came through though lol they closed the roads off for the bikes so it was a bit awkward getting around. 
Today I have a review of Uber Chic Collection 16. This collection has some lovely inspirational words, geometric patterns and of course florals.



Ooooohh I do love a good damask image and this colour combo! This is Lil' Ass Kicker from Pretty Perfect Polish, stampedwith Tuco from EDK. The images are all from 16-01 and I'm not really sure what type of image that one on my ring finger is but I like it! 



I saw some really pretty and delicate vine/flower images on plate 16-02 and thought they would look lovely over Tickled Pink from Pretty Prefect Polish. I used the advanced stamping method and coloured the images in on my stamper using Absinthe Minded and Smurf Blood from Hit The Bottle.




I kept my favourite mani till last! I did a gradient using Venice and Laguna from Virago Varnish and then used the same colours for the stamping, but just reversed them. This gorgeous image is from 16-03. This design really reminded my of Fizzy Blues. Not sure if that's the name but it those pink and blue fizzy cola bottles! Yum! 


So guys what do you think of this collection? This one and collection 17 have actually really impressed me. There are some gorgeous images on them!

You can get this collection for £20.40 at Nail-artisan along with other Uber Chic goodies.

Follow Nail-Artisan on the below social media.

Bye for now x





No comments:

Post a Comment