26.5.17

26 GNAI - Lilac, pink and gold


Hey guys. I hope your week has been ok. It's been a very strange and sad week with the incident that happened in Manchester and I think it will stay with us all forever.
I have a 26 great nail art ideas post to share today and It's just going to be a short quick one.



The theme was lilac, pink and gold. So I used this gorgeous pink sent to me by Madam Glam called Purple Pink as the base colour. For the lilac part I used B.a Berry Smoothie from Colour Alike and stamped with Lina Make Your Mark 04. 


For the gold part of my mani I used these lovely square studs from Charlie's nail art. It's only 89p for the pack and you get quite a lot!! 


So what do you think of this design guys? I was a little disappointed that the stamping didn't show up that well over the base colour. 

Please go check out all the other lovely ladies posts below.

Bye for now x





No comments:

Post a Comment