22.5.17

IZ Beauty of London review, swatches and nail art


Hey guys. Sorry I missed Friday's post. Our family cat went missing last Tuesday so the week was a bit busy and stressful looking for her and wondering what had happened. On Friday she just turned up in the garden, sat on the seat as if nothing had happened! A lit bit dirty and with a poorly eye but ok. If only animals could talk eh?! I never got chance to write this post so I pushed it on to today and there will be three posts this week.
I was recently sent a box full of goodies from IZ Beauty Of London to swatch and review. It included five nail polishes and a few nail art items. 



First up I swatched Slate Grey which is a lovely medium slate grey. It was opaque in two coats.



Mink Coat is a medium mink/brown and was opaque in two coats. I was quite surprised with this one but it had great coverage. 



Azure Blue is a gorgeous bright creamy blue. I found this one a little bit on the thinner side and needed three coats for opacity.



Last of my swatches is Hot Chilli and it's a bright red. This one applied really nicely and was opaque in two coats.




Over Mink Coat I applied some coloured line decals that were also sent to me. They were really easy to use, however I found the top cat made them wrinkle a bit as you can see from the picture. This mani really reminded me of Burberry. 


I also got some lovely gold and silver mixed decals and I loved this particular design. I teamed it with Hot Chilli for an oriental style mani.


How cool are these holographic nail wraps?! They were really easy to apply and I think they would last really well as they were a bit tricky to pull off! I did apply them over Azure Blue originally but because I was using liquid latex as a base for swatching, the wraps kept pulling up the base. I'm certain they would work perfectly with a regular base.


So what did you think of all these items? The polishes are all lovely and apply very nicely and they are well priced at £6 each. 

I couldn't find the links for the exact decals I was sent on their website, but they have loads to chose from if you click here!

Bye for now x








No comments:

Post a Comment