7.3.17

Pink Gellac - Candy Couture swatches and review


I don't know about you guys but I am so fed up with the current English weather. One minute it's raining, then windy and then sunny...just make your mind up already! We had a lovely day on Saturday and the sun was so warm and it made me want Spring to be here already. Well at least spring colours are coming!! I have the new Candy Couture collection by Pink Gellac to share with you all. It consists of 7 gorgeous colours that are perfect to bring us into spring.



Here is the full collection. Each bottle contains 14ml. They cure under LED light for 60 Seconds or 120 seconds under UV light. Each swatch has been topped with a no wipe top coat.


Sugar White is a subtle white with a sugary sweet shimmer. It also has a soft metallic finish. I applied 3 coats for this swatch.



Tangerine Red is a blood orange and it has a juicy looking finish. I really like these types of reds as I feel they suit my pale skin tone better than a pillar box red. Swatch is 2 coats.



Tiffany Blue is a creme turquoise Tiffany colour and instantly makes you think of the jewellery brand. This was my favourite from this collection...obviously! Swatch was 2 coats.



Bubblegum Pink is a lovely soft barbie pink creme. Perfect if you want something a bit more girly. Swatch is 2 coats.



Juicy Yellow is a lovely soft yellow. I would say it has more of a creme finish rather than a juicy one. It would look awesome with a tan! Perfect for summer. Swatch is 3 coats.



Cosmopolitan is a shimmery pink with orange undertones. It was a bit more pink in real life. Swatch is two coats.



Cloudy Blue is a gorgeous colour and it's a bit more grey in real life, but this picture shows off the blue in it perfectly. It's different from the other colours in this collection but I think it's a great addition. Swatch is 2 coats.



I decided to do a bit of nail art with a few of the colours. Firstly I used Sugar White and stamped some beautiful lace over it. Images are from Uber Chic Love and Marriage 01. This could be a perfect mani for a bride.


How could I use Tiffany Blue and not make some reference to the jewellery brand. After all, it is famous for it's gorgeous turquoise box and white ribbon. I also used Sugar White and topped some nails with Diamond Silver, from the Disco Glam collection. Image is from Uber Chic Christmas 02 plate.

It was an absolute pleasure to review this collection. I think it has colours to suit everyone and they are perfect for spring or summer.

The colours cost £16.95 but they are currently 41% off! So they are only £9.99. I'm not sure how long this offer will last so go buy them...quick quick!

Check out Pink Gellac on their social media below.

Bye for now x









No comments:

Post a Comment