21.3.17

Mermaid mani - ILNP and Bundle Monster


Hey lovely readers. I hope you had a fab weekend! It was my birthday on Sunday so I went out for a lovely  meal and got spoilt by my family. I also got some lovely presents from friends within the nail community which completely shocked me. People are so kind!
Today I have a nice simple mani to share with you which is actually what I wore to the spa a few weeks ago. I did something simple as I wanted both hands to match for a change lol


The base colour is the stunning Float On by ILNP. Just look at that scattered holo! This was taken in my light tent too with no natural lighting. The images are from the Bundle Monster and Twi-Star collab plate, BM-XL211. I love that white sea image! I coloured in the shell with Abstain from Champagne by Virago Varnish.


I really loved this simple mani and they were perfect for a day in water don't you think?

Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment