31.3.17

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Green Freestyle


Time for another 26 great nail art ideas and I kept this one really simple...green freestyle. I could have done anything but I wanted a nice easy mani for this post.



The base colour is Robin Hood from Powder Perfect. Which you can now great from Nail-Artisan in the UK! I absolutely love this brand as their polish is amazing! Perfect in two coats. For the stamping I used Absinthe Minded from Hit The Bottle and the image is from Lina Stamping plates, Dress Your Nails 01. Funnily enough all the items in today's post are from Nail-Artisan....it's my favourite place to shop!


I really love how these two greens look together. Sometimes all you need is a nice simple mani!

What do you think of this design? Do you like green?

Bye for now x






No comments:

Post a Comment