15.7.16

Fruity mani - Parrot Polish and Uber chic


The lovely Alex from Nail-Artisan sent me some awesome goodies to review. In this post I am featuring Uber Chic plate 9-2 from collection 9 and the Parrot Polish cool summer neon collection



The Parrot Polish cool summer neon collection consists of 7 gorgeous pastel neons. I will be doing full swatches of these but I decided to use them to make this fruity mani!

]
For the base of the strawberries I used Strawberry Cream. Honey Peach was used at the base for the oranges. The ring finger was done by smooshing Mini Mint, Blueberry Cream and Raspberry Smoothie. Then on my pinky I applied Banana Sorbet. This one was really quite bright but the camera just doesn't pick it up. All polishes were three coats. The stamping polishes used were Pinguno from EDK and I used Mini Mint to colour in the strawberry hats. 


I really loved the watermelon image on this plate so had to use it on my thumb! Pinguino was used for the seeds and Absenthie Minded from Hit the Bottle for the outline. This gorgeous base coat is Dragon Fruit which is a neon pink! Love this one.


I loved these polishes and this plate is also amazing. You can pink up the Parrot Polish cool summer collection for £55 from Nail-Artisan . They are 15ml bottles and are also 5 free! 

You can also get Uber Chic collection 9 from Nail-Artisan for £17.99.

Do what do you think of my fruity mani? Don't you love these polishes?! 

Bye for now x




No comments:

Post a Comment