25.7.16

Beach mani with Uber Chic Nautical plate - Nail-Artisan review


Hey guys. Hope you are well today and have recovered from the Monday blues. Last week I had a few days off work and went to the seaside so of course I had to do a beach themed mani. I really love how this design came out! I used the Uber Chic Nautical plate, sent to me by Nail-Artisan, which I did a little review of on Friday


For the base of this design I used two coats of Doodle Bug from Pretty Serious. This is part of their Pastel neon pet names collection. I just love this colour and the formula is perfection. 


On the tips on my nails I applied Colville Mews by Nails inc and then to help create a sand effect I applied Models Own Glitter Gel in Sheer Sparkle. 


I used quite a few polishes to stamp. Mr. Crab was done using Joana from EDK. On my middle finger I used Pingino from EDK. The lighthouse was done by stamping in Pinguino then to colour it in I used Dolly and Allan from EDK and B a.Sunshine from Colour Alike. Lastly, the little starfish was stamped using Let's hit the peach by Hit the bottle. Which was a very fitting polish for this mani!


You can't go to the beach, with a beach themed mani without getting a picture right!? It could have been a better picture but it was so busy and we had our dog with us so could only take a quick snap.

I am super impressed with how this design came out. The Nautical plate from Uber chic is fab and I love all the images on it. You can get it from Nail-Artisan for £5.99.

What do you think of my design? Have you got any Uber Chic plates?

Bye for now x








No comments:

Post a Comment