20.7.16

Moo Moo Signatures - Rainbow flowers bath collection - swatches and review.


Happy hump day! Hope you've had a great week so far guys...it has been hot hasn't it?! I had a lovely few days off. I went to the seaside on Monday to visit my grandparents and then spent yesterday and today relaxing mainly. Back at work for me tomorrow but only two days and then it's the weekend again..yey! Alex from Nail-Artisan sent me the Moo Moo Signatures Rainbow flowers bath collection for review. I did a watermarble with them first but now I have the full swatches and a review to share with you. 
The Rainbow Flowers bath collection consists of seven pastel neons. The bottles hold 12ml and the polishes are also four free. All polishes have been swatched here with three coats and no top coat.


The first one I have to show you is Coral Peony. It's a very bright pastel neon coral. I found the formula on this one quite tricky compared to the others but as you can see it is opaque in three coats and no streaking. 




Forget-me-not is my of my favourites! It's a beautiful pastel neon blue. Not as bright as some of the others in this collection but I still love it.




Seafoam Daisy is a pretty pastel neon mint green. Great coverage in three coats.   




I'm not a big green fan but Bells of Ireland really surprised me! It's a pastel neon green and this one was actually quite bright.




April Moon is a pastel neon yellow and this certainly was neon! I've never been a yellow fan, they just don't agree with my pale skin. 




I really loved Blushing Akito! A gorgeous pastel pink neon.




Last but not least is Ocean Song which is another favourite. A pastel neon purple.


My overall thoughts on the Rainbow flowers bath collection are great! They are all lovely colours and have a lovely jelly type finish. Not a squishy jelly, more like a solid one! Some of them do have a tricky formula but I found the best way to apply them was to do two quick strokes rather than three, and then clean up after.

I know some people don't like applying more then two coats usually but don't let it put you off that these need three! They are so pretty and it definitely wouldn't put me off buying these. You can purchase them separately for £8.50 here or the full collection for £55 here.

What do you think of this collection? Any favourites?

Bye for now x


No comments:

Post a Comment