6.11.15

40 Great Nail art Ideas - Black and White-Tie Dye


So I was quite lazy with this weeks 40 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt. The theme was Black and White and my pattern prompt was Tie Dye. At first I thought I would try that technique where you drop polish into a cup of water and then spray it with something and it separates the polish. I think this would have worked quite well for a tie dye effect but to be honest I've just been so busy with things at home so I stuck to what I know and stamped!


I used one coat of Morgan Taylor Little Black Dress as I knew most of it would be covered up by the stamping.


I stamped with Dolly from Esmaltes Da Kelly which is a brilliant white stamping polish! My plate of choice was Uber Chic plate one from collection three. The image looks more like an oil slick but I think it worked for tie dye.


What do you think of my take on Tie Dye nails? Don't forget to check out all the other Black and White nails.

Bye for now x






No comments:

Post a Comment