27.11.15

F.U.N Lacquer - Frost(H)


Oh my I have a beauty to show you guys today! I loved this polish so much that I couldn't stamp anything on it as it was just so stunning on it's own. This is the amazing Frost(H) from F.U.N Lacquer which is the same as the original Frost but (H) has a perfect amount of fine and micro holographic glitter added to it.



Frost(H) is a multichrome polish which shifts through an array of blues, purples, greens and reds. I used three coats to get full coverage and it applies so smoothly. The first three pictures in this post were taken right after application under my desk lamp, as I felt this showed off the holographic glitter the best.


 It was hard to capture all of the shifts on camera but I succeeded in capturing the blue to purple shift. OMG isn't it beautiful?!


These last three pictures were taken in my light tent as that is where I normally do take my pictures. I actually took these three days after application as my pink finger has been quite dry and sore.


It wore very well and I actually felt sad when it came to removal! I would recommend a peel off base coat with this as it is quite tough to remove. I used HK Girl Fast Dry top coat to finish the mani.


So what do you think of this stunner? Do you have any of the F.U.N Lacquer Christmas 2015 collection?

Bye for now x




No comments:

Post a Comment