30.11.15

Double Stamping Tartan - Dark Metal Lacquer - Wishmaster



I really like tartan but I never feel like I suit the traditional red colours, but I love teal tartan! I was searching online for teal tartan scarf and found a lovely one and had to use it as inspiration for a mani.



Wishmaster by Dark Metal Lacquer was my base colour. I used 2 coats and it applied so beautifully. Wishmaster is a light teal frosted holo.


I used two separate plates and polishes for the stamping. Firstly I used Uber Chic plate 2-02 and Dashica in purple for the larger checked pattern. Then I used Born Pretty Store plate  #Cooi001, which has lots of checked images on, and EDK Dolly.


I really love how these images go so well together. Here's the scarf that inspired this design.


As usual I topped off with my favourite top coat which is superb for topping stamped manis.

What do you think of my design? Do you like tartan?

Bye for now x





No comments:

Post a Comment