1.8.15

Color Club Gradient with Uber Chic stamping.


I did these nails a few weeks back now so I think it's about time to post them. I've been experimenting with gradients more lately...because who doesn't love gradients? Especially when it's a holo one!



The colours I used are both from Color Club and they have appeared on the blog before but I love them so much I wanted to team them together for this mani. The pink is Miss Bliss and the blue is Over The Moon. I did the gradient using a sponge and this was actually the first gradient I did so the blending isn't great but I intended to stamper over it anyway.  


Luckily the sun was out the day I did this so here's a quick sun shot.


For the stamping (yep you guessed it) I used one of my Uber Chic plates. Plate 1 from collection 3. 


I stamped using my MoYou nails black. I now have a better black stamping polish so I can chuck this one as it about to run out! I still love this image over the gradient, even though it's not perfect.


So what did you think of my first gradient attempt? I should have posted these before my Starry Night Sky gradient but oh well!

Bye for now x









No comments:

Post a Comment