24.8.15

Glam Polish Charmed and BPS Review



This is strange right, another mid week post?! I've been thinking of increasing my posts to twice a week for a while now as I feel like I have a lot to show you guys at the moment, so one post a week just isn't cutting it. Today's post is about the gorgeous Charmed by Glam Polish and some nail art that I created using Born Pretty Store Nail Vinyls.



Charmed by Glam Polish is a medium pink with a scatted holo effect. It is from their Cast A Spell Part 3: The White Witch Collection. I have had this for a while now but haven't got round to using it until now and I don't know why as it's gorgeous! This is two coats with top coat.



The first vinyl I tried were the hearts. I wasn't overly impressed with these ones as I just could not get them to completely stick to my nails. You can see where the polish bled at the top near my cuticles.


I tried a different polish with the stripe vinyls. I used CBL I Look Good In Stirrups and I love how this one came out! The lines are nice and neat so maybe they work better with polish that isn't too thick? As the Glam Polish Charmed has chunky glitter in it.

What do you think of these designs? Would you like to see more posts from me?

Don't forget to check out Born Pretty Store's other nail art goodies and use BNG10 for 10% full price items.

Bye for now x



No comments:

Post a Comment