6.5.16

Tropical Surprise mani - BPS review


Boy am I glad it's Friday! It's only been a 4 day working week but it feels much longer. I was recently sent some water decals from Born Pretty Store and when I used this gorgeous thermal from Christina Marie Handmade UK, I knew I had to pair the two together for a tropical surprise mani!


I used two coats of this lavender for the base. The flowers were stamped from Uber Chic plate 7-01 and the stamping polish was Chuvisco from Esmaltes Da Kelly. 


The decals were really easy to work with. All you need to do with them is cut out the bits you want to use, then dunk them into some water for 15- 20 seconds. Take them out of the water and slide them off the backing paper, apply to your nail and pat dry. Once you are happy with your design you just need to 
seal in with top coat.




I decided to add a little island at the bottom using a fine detailed brush and black polish.


I really liked this design as it was easy to create using the decals and stamping, and as the polish is a thermal it's like a two in one mani! The decals only cost £1.07, bargain, and you get quite a lot on the sheet!

If you click *here* it will take you to my video tutorial for this design.

Don't forget to check out Born Pretty Store's wide range of nail art goodies and use my code BNG10 for 10% off orders.

What do you think of this mani? Also, what do you think of my new background? Should I stick with this or go back to black?

Bye for now x


No comments:

Post a Comment