17.5.16

What I like about Blue - Holo stamping gradient


I am totally loving China glaze at the moment. I recently picked up a few of the Lite Brites collection and then I saw some more at TK Maxx and then ordered some more from Nail Polish Direct..So yeah it's safe to say I've added a few more to my collection! Today's post is a holo stamping gradient over What I like about blue.


What I like about blue is a gorgeous turquoise creme that's packed with shimmer. This is from the recent Lite Brites collection. It is just perfect in two coats and the formula is amazing!


For the stamping I used Uber Chic plate 7-03. The polishes are both from Esmaltes Da Kelly and are holographic. The first one is Caranguejo.


This one is called Medusa.



I just had to get a sun shot of that beautiful holo!

Here's a video I did on this mani.

So what do you think to this stamping gradient? Do you own many China Glaze polishes?

Bye for now x




No comments:

Post a Comment