10.5.16

Work appropriate nail art - Nails Inc and Uber Chic


My work is pretty good when it comes to uniform and such. We can wear what we wan as long as it's smart. They also don't have restrictions on what we can wear on our nails which is awesome for me! I went on a customer visit recently and thought I should tone down the nails so I went for something a bit more work appropriate.



The base of this mani was two coats of Colville Mews by Nails Inc. I got this as part of a set at Christmas and haven't got around to wearing it until now as I'm not really a nude person. This is a very delicate beige colour.


I added one coat of Camden Road over my pointer finger as an accent. It has bits of white glitter and glitter. I used Uber chic plate 7-03 for the stamping along with Pinguino and Dolly from Esmaltes Da Kelly. The middle fnger was applied as a decal and wasn't perfect but it did rush it. I did the other two nails using the advanced stamping technique. I think I prefer that to decals to be honest.


Not sure what happened with this picture, the quality is rubbish, but I just wanted to show you the inspiration for this design. This is the skirt that I wore on my customer visit.


As always I topped off my mani with HK Girl Fast dry top coat.

Do you like my design? Does your work have restrictions on nail polish?

Bye for now x



No comments:

Post a Comment