12.9.15

Mermaid Bestie Twin nails with Elaine Nails


Today I have another bestie twin nails mani to show you but this one is a bit different. Elaine from Elaine Nails announced on her Instagram that she would be taking part in a monthly nail art challenge for September but to make it a bit more tougher she wanted to do bestie twin nails for every theme with other bloggers. I was one of the ladies that she asked and I was thrilled!



So the theme for today is Mermaid and this is the mani that I created. I used Katarina by CBL on my pointer and pinky. This polish is from the Overboard collection. It's a light aqua with a violet shimmer which unfortunately you can't really see in my light tent! You can jut about see the shimmer in the bottle though. 
It's quite sheer but covers nicely with 3 coats as pictured. 


For my mermaid accent nails I used Color Club French tip, I Sea You Wear OPI by OPI and some Fish Scale nail vinyls from She Sells Seashells. I also used some Silver Anchor Embellishments and some Silver Shell Studs. This is the first time I have tried something from She Sell Seashells and I really liked all of them. 


Here's a shot of our manis together. Aren't Elaine's just gorgeous?!


So what did you think of our bestie twin nails? 

If you want to check out Elaine Nails you can find her Instagram here and her blog is here.

Bye for now x

  


No comments:

Post a Comment