25.9.15

ILNP - Music Box with Lady Queen water decals



Yey it's the weekend again and when this publishes I will be at the pub lol! A friend at my work is leaving today and we are going out for a meal to see her off. I was recently contacted by Lady Queen to see if I would review a few of their products. Today's item are these Feather water decals.




Firstly, lets admire the beauty that is Music Box by ILNP, which is my first ILNP by the way. It is a pale pastel blue holo and it was opaque in two coats for me. 


I managed to catch a glimmer of sun to show you the holograhpic finish to Music Box. It's quite a subtle finish, very pretty.


This is how the decals look in the packaging. These feather decals are code 1722 on the Lady Queen website and cost £1.32. I have made a little tutorial on YouTube of how I used these.



I used two coats of Morgan Taylor's All White Now for the accent nails with the decals.


When I top coated the nails with the decals, I really had to float the brush over them. I did it on one nail and actually had to redo it as the brush from the top coat practically melted the decal! So watch out for that.

I quite enjoyed using these decals and they are very pretty. I had a few nice comments on them too while I wore them. Lady Queen has lots of other great nail art items and you can use my code ABCS15 for 15% off at the checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment