22.9.15

Danglefoot Polish - I have nothing to wear


I went to a friends wedding recently and I managed to decide what I wanted to do with my nails before I could even decide on what to wear! So the name of this polish felt very appropriate as it's called I have nothing to wear. 


I have nothing to wear from Danglefoot Polish is a gorgeous bright blue. It is from the recent Sugar and Spice collection which are all holographic jelly polishes inspired by us girls! I have nothing to wear is pictured here with 3 coats and no top coat.


I love the new Love & Marriage plate from Uber Chic and as I was attending a wedding it was only right to use this plate.


MoYou Nails recently sent me a package of plates and polishes to use and this white stamping polish was one of them. It stamped really well. I used some swirly patterns and decided to add a random heart.


I found no sun until walking the dog the day after the wedding so I had to get a quick picture to show you the holo in this polish. Isn't it lovely?!

What do you think of this mani? Have you tried MoYou Nails' stamping polish before?

Bye for now x


No comments:

Post a Comment