15.9.15

Bear Pawlish - Kinda, I Want To and MoYou Nails stamping review.



I have a short post for you today on some rock star themed nails.  These were inspired by the one rock star in my life <3


It was recently my other half's birthday and he loves guitars. So when MoYou Nails sent me Plate 300 - Musical Notes to review, I knew I had to use it for his birthday!


I used a base of Color Club's French Tip for under the stamping. I think this is the first time I have created a monochrome mani and I really loved it. Kinda, I want to by Bear Pawlish is just the perfect black polish to use! I got this polish from the UK's first indie box, Paint The Rainbow. If you want to see a full swatch of this polish I have linked the post here.


As usual I top coated with my favourite top coat, HK Girl from Glisten and glow.


MoYou Nails have plenty of other lovely plates and you will be seeing more from them soon on this blog. I have linked their website here if you want to check them out.

What did you think of my rock star themed mani? 

Bye for now x





No comments:

Post a Comment