13.12.14

Christmas foil and glitter



Hi everyone. Today I have for you a mani using foil! It's my first time using foil but after seeing the tutorial by Shannon Underwood Nails I knew I had to give it a go.




To achieve the glitter nails I used LeChat Heart and Soul for the base, then pressed in loose glitter to the tacky layer and added some stripes over the top. I originally put some dots over the glitter but I decided I didn't like it so I buffed off the dots. However,  in the process of buffing I caught my skin around my cuticle are :( so that's the reason for the redness around my ring finger nail.To do the foil I followed the method on Shannon's YouTube Channel and I used IBD Luck Of The Draw.


The bad thing about foil and glitter is in can be so hard to photograph! It sent my camera crazy!

I hope you like this mani. Bye for now x


Follow me on Facebook :B Nailed To Perfection


No comments:

Post a Comment