24.12.14

Santa and his reindeers


Hi everyone. Today I have for you my last Christmas mani of 2014...and I think it's the most festive one!

I wanted to do something fun for my last Christmas design so I decided to do Rudolph, one of his reindeer friends and Santa. I used quite a few different colours for this mani so I will list them all at the end of the post. 


Here's a close up of the reindeer's and the Christmassy glitter. 



And not forgetting the big guy himself... Here's Santa on my thumb!

I hope you liked this mani. I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you that read my blog and to wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year. Bye for now x

Follow me on Facebook :B Nailed To Perfection

Colours I used:
White - White Tie - Sally Hansen
Red - Luck of the Draw - IBD
Dark Grey - Midnight Caller - Gelish
Black - Black Lava - IBD
Glitter - Funfetti - Sally Hansen
Brown - Jungle Fever - IBD 
Beige - Taupe Tulips - SensatioNail



No comments:

Post a Comment