3.12.14

First Christmas mani of the year....and my nubbins :(


Hi everyone. Today I have for you my first Christmas mani! I just love this time of year...but first...a few days ago I managed to break three nails at once :( I contemplated getting some gel tips put on at a salon or gel overlays but I decided to file them to nubbins and just let them grow. Luckily my nails grow at a good rate so they should be better length soon. Now onto the mani!



I started with a base of IBD Luck of the Draw gel polish. I normally don't do red but I really do love this colour. It's a very classic red. I used three coats.


I then stamped it with MoYou white stamping polish and one of their Festive plates that I got last year.


This is the plate I used for the stamping images. I actually wouldn't of been able to use this plate if my nails were long as the images are quite small.


Here's a close up for you. 

Hope you enjoyed this mani. Bye for now x

Follow me on Facebook: B Nailed To Perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment