6.6.17

Lina Mad for Mandala - Nail-Artisan review


Hey guys! Hope you had a great weekend. There was a 1940's event in my town this weekend so I went down with my mum and a friend for a nosey. We just went for a walk around, bought some treats and had a spot of tea lol! Today's review is of the gorgeous Mad for Mandalas plate by Lina Stamping Supplies, from Nail-Artisan. It's full of stunning and intricate mandalas which are perfect for putting over a gradient over for some advanced stamping!


The first design I did was radial gradient with some simple stamping over it. I used three colours from the new Fiji collection by OPI, which was sent to me from Nail Polish Direct. Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet, No Tan Lines and Living on the Bula-vard!. As all of the Mandala images are built up of circles, I think they are perfect to layer over a radial gradient. 


Click here if you would like to see the tutorial for these nails.


On the Lina plates there is usually a half moon style image at the bottom of the plate near the logo. I thought this half moon mandala image would look really pretty as a french tip design. So I stamped over the gorgeous Pretty Pink from Pink Gellac's new collection (full review coming next week) and I coloured in the images with some of the Sparklea's Carnival polishes.


What did you think of these designs then?

I actually really liked them both and I'm struggling to pick a favourite! I love how seamless the gradient is on the first design but I also love the tropical feel on the second. Mmmmmm.... I think the second one might just tip it for me. Just need a cocktail to go with it.

You can get Mad for Mandala for £12.25 from Nail-Artisan as well of lots of other Lina plates.

Follow Nail-Artisan on social media.

Bye for now x



No comments:

Post a Comment