2.6.17

Girly Unicorn Nails

*Some products were bought with a blogger discount.

I can't believe it's Friday already?! Well, as I'm writing this it's actually Wednesday lol but my week off is going really quickly :( Today I have some pretty and delicate unicorn nails! I felt like being all girly for a change as I'm not massively into pinks but these colours are so pretty together right?!

The two colours I used are both from Powder Perfect, which I bought from Nail-Artisan. Search The Kingdom, a gorgeous baby pink creme, and Hathor, a juicy hot pink with microglitters. I stamped with Unicorn Love from Uber Chic.    


For the pretty unicorn's mane I used Colour Alike B.a Berry Smoothie B.a Blue Sky. I think I coloured her in with China Glaze, White on White and the black is Kind of Black from Colour Alike.

I really liked this design and I actually recorded a tutorial for them! Click her to go view it! I'd love it if you could check it out x

Bye for now x


No comments:

Post a Comment