13.1.17

Uber Chic Collection 14 - Nail-Artisan review


If you remember back to last Friday, we had a new Uber Chic release, and it included collection 14. Alex from Nail-Artisan kindly send this to me for review and I created a mani with each plate. This is a really nice collection which has everything from geometric to abstract and even flowers and butterflies.



So we'll get my last almond nail mani out of the way first! Here I used Diamond Silver from Pink Gellac as the base and then stamped over it with two images from 14-02. I tried to angle it so the edge of the image looked similar to a french tip.



Now this mani reminded of something from the 80's era with neon leg warmers. I was an 80's baby but only for the last year of it lol! The base is a gorgeous deep purple called Watchful Nights from Powder Perfect. I was lucky enough to win this in a competition. I stamped over it with a neon pink stamping polish, Chuvisco from EDK, using plate 14-03



When I did my gradient mani last week I knew I wanted to do more so here's another one! This is a more subtle two colour gradient and I have focused the darker part more towards the tip of my nail. The colours are Exposed from Virago and 9 to 5 Hustle from Polish My Life. Both available from Nail-Artisan.
I first stamped with Glint of Gold from HTB and then stamped the layered butterflies.The lovely teal stamping polish is B.a Cozy Blanket from Color alike.


That concludes my little review of Collection 14. I can't really say much different to what I normally do about the quality of these plates, as we all know by now that Uber Chic plates are just Uber fab!!

You can pick up this collection for £20.40 from Nail-Artisan.

Follow Nail-Artisan on social media.


Which mani is your favourite? I think it has to be my gradient. 
Bye for now x



No comments:

Post a Comment