3.1.17

Pink Gellac - Disco Glam swatches and review


Happy new year everyone! Hope you all had a good one. I just spent it at home with my partner and our dog, NYE is so overrated. Back to the grindstone for me today but I honestly are quite happy to be back to work. I missed the routine of it all.
Pink Gellac sent me a lovely parcel which included their Disco Glam collection. The presentation was fabulous but the colours were even better!

Each swatch has been topped with a no wipe top coat.


I'm starting with the sparkly toppers and this one is Diamond Silver. A scattered holographic silver in a clear base. This is only two coats but you could use a few more to get a better coverage however I would just wear this as a topper.  




Bedazzled Purple is another clear base glitter polish but this one is full of pink, purple and gold glitter. This would be perfect for Halloween. Two coats for this swatch.




Now to my favourite colour of the collection!!! It was made for me, Funky Teal. It's such a gorgeous shade of teal with an added bit of sparkle. Perfection in a bottle! Two coats for this swatch.




Now for the next two swatches you may see a difference...I've gone to a ballerina shape!! I did do these swatches prior to my shape change but when I came to edit them I had a crap load of dog hair in the shot! :/ So I had to do these again.
Glorious gold definitely is glorious! It's a very luxurious gold with added gold glitter bits in it. I applied three thin coats for this opacity but two more generous ones would do.




Last but not least is Burgundy Red. Burgundy is a staple winter colour in my opinion and a perfect addition to this collection. Two coats for this swatch.



I am very very impressed with these polishes. The colours are gorgeous and the coverage is great. I can't comment on the wear as I only swatched these. The only thing that I didn't like was that I had some shrinkage at the tips but that can be easily resolved by flash curing the tips for 10 secs. 

These polishes are 14ml and normally £16.95 but at the time of writing this post, Pink Gellac are advertising gel polishes at 41% off! So these work out to be only £9.99 each, so if you want them you better hurry! I have no idea when this deal will end. 

What do you think of these colours? Have you tried Pink Gellac?

Check them out on their social media below.

Bye for now x











No comments:

Post a Comment