3.6.16

Stamped pond mani -Barry M Lolly Gloss


I'm not normally one for sheer or jelly polishes but when Barry M released their new Lolly Gloss collection I knew I had to try some! I specifically wanted to try a pond mani which is where you have layers of polish and put something in between the layers. For examples, dots, flowers, stamping etc. I chose stamping of course!



One of the polishes I picked up was Pink Candy which is a lovely bright pink! The Lolly Gloss collection actually have a scent when they are dry. Pink Candy reminded me of Strawberry Chupa chups. Yum!


I started off with one layer of Pink Candy and then stamped the above image from Uber Chic plate 7-01 using Dolly by Esmaltes Da Kelly. The stamper I used was my Nail-Artisan clear jumbo. Then once it was dry I added another coat of Pink Candy. In total I did 4 layers of Pink Candy with 3 layers of stamping. 


I was quite happy with how the end result looked, bearing in mind I'm not a fan of sheer or jelly polishes. The scent also stayed for quite some time! 

If you click here there is a YouTube tutorial for how I created this look.

What do you think of my design? Have you created a pond mani before?

Bye for now x 


No comments:

Post a Comment