7.6.16

Neon Gradient with China Glaze and Uber Chic


I really am digging the new Lite Brites collection from China Glaze! So much so that I bought another polish from the collection recently and then used them all in this mani.



The new polish I bought from the Lite Brites collection was I've got a blue attitude which is a gorgeous purple cream that leans blue. I used it here in the gradient nails. The other colours I used were What I like about blue, I'll pink to that and Bite me. Firstly I laid down a base of White on White by China Glaze. Then I applied all the colours in a random pattern on the sponge and dabbed onto my nails. I did around 3 coats. 
Once the gradient was dry I applied the above stamped image from Uber Chic plate 3-02 using Pinguino from EDK and my Nail-Artisan clear jumbo stamper.


As the accent nails I applied two coats of Papa don't peach which is a lovely peach with lots and lots of golden glitter. I left these nails plain overnight but I felt they needed something. Some neon studs would have looked cool but I couldn't see anything like that in my stash. So I decided to add two dots of I've got a blue attitude and I was pretty happy with the finished look. 


As my bridge camera doesn't like neons I took this picture with my phone which shows a more true colour of Papa don't peach. I just love that name!


This mani stayed on for nearly a full week and I was quite sad to take it off. 

What do you think of this design? Are you digging any particular neons right now?

Bye for now x




No comments:

Post a Comment