4.5.15

Born Pretty Stamping Plates and Polish review - YouTube video




Hey guys. Just a quick post showing you this gorgeous mani I did with some plates and polishes from Born Pretty Store. I thought rather than write all about them I would record them in action!

So I recorded a video for YouTube, which is at the end of this post, of me doing some random stamping just to show you how beautifully the gold and silver polish stamped. They both pick up so well they are now my go-to Gold and Silver. Then after the random stamping I did the mani in the picture above.
The plates are also very nice and well etched so none of the design is missed when you pick it up with your stamper.
Here are the links for the plates if you want to take a look at them:
Sorry if you are interested in the polishes that I use on the video as I can't link them right now. There must be an error on the BPS website. As soon as it is working I will put a link for them here.

Here are a few pictures of Dolomite. It's a gorgeous dark brown with gold glitter running through it. This is 2 coats.



With flash to show the glitter more. 





No comments:

Post a Comment