9.5.15

CBL Well Done! Woo! Woo! Woo! with Paisley Stamping from Messy Mansion


I really am in love with this mani but I would as it's a blue holo with purple stamping...my two favourite colours. I actually wore this for nearly a week! Not much chipping either but it had to be removed for a new gel mani.

Well Done! Woo! Woo! Woo! by Colors By Llarowe is a bight blue green mint with gold shimmer and tiny gold flakes. The application is really nice and is opaque in two coats.


You can actually see my free edge a little here but it wasn't that noticeable in person.


You can really see the tiny gold flakes in this macro shot. I also found in some light that it had a pink/purple shimmer to it.


Here's one with a flash to show the holo-goodness of this polish!


I bought the Messy Mansion plate MM48 from Rainbow Connection, and I'm glad I bought it when I did as it is currently out of stock as I am writing this post! I knew it would be a popular plate and I have seen a few other bloggers use it already. This is my first MM plate. I really love paisley patterns and the images on this plate are gorgeous.




Products used for stamping:
Dashica stamping polish - Purple
Creative Shop Stamper and Scraper
Messy Mansion MM48
Zap! liquid latex
G & G HK Girl fast dry top coat


What do you think of this design? Have you tried Messy Mansion before?

Bye for now x











No comments:

Post a Comment